REMINDER: You must be up to date on your dues in order to use the pool and or clubhouse.
Your Grassland HOA Board of Directors would like to take this opportunity to introduce our newly renovated pool area and opening plans! We cannot wait for you to bring your families to enjoy our smooth as silk pools, new shaded areas and renovated bathrooms!
Concessions and game check outs will resume this season!
Beginning Memorial Day Monday, May 31st, morning swim will be open 6:00 - 9:00 am each day, with the exception of TUESDAYS through Labor Day Monday September 6th
Beginning Memorial Day Monday, May 31st, regualar swim will be as follows:
Sunday: 1:00 - 10:00 pm
Monday:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Although COVID is down, it is still very important for the health and well-being of all residents that we abide by the guidelines below:
1. You will notice signage in the pool area regarding symptoms of COVID-19 and personal hygiene. We will have hand sanitizer available for use.
2. We will be allowing guests, but will keep the usual 1:1 (resident to guest) ratio we currently have in place for guest attendance. We will be capping the number of guests per party to no more than 5 people (Remember: we only allow one guest per resident in the pool area.)
3. We will maintain normal operating days and hours; including morning swim. (Monday, Wednesday-Saturday 10 am to 10 pm; Sunday’s 1:00-10:00 pm. Morning swim: Monday, Wednesday-Friday 6:00 am-7:30 am, Saturday & Sunday 6:00 am-9:00 am. Pool is closed on Tuesdays.)
4. All residents will be required to perform a health and wellness self-screen before entering and be required to attest that everyone in your party is in good health, has no symptoms of COVID-19, and no one has had a known contact with any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
5. Upon entering the pool area, you will be required to initial that you acknowledge that you are "Entering the Pool at Your Own Risk." The HOA is doing their part to encourage and promote healthy behaviors, but is not liable for the potential spread of any respiratory illness, including but not limited COVID-19. We highly advise anyone who is over 65 years old, immunocompromised, or has a pre-existing health condition, to strongly consider whether visiting the pool is the best choice at this time. Per the CDC: “For most people, the immediate risk of becoming seriously ill from the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low. Older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk for more serious complications from COVID-19" (CDC, 2020).
6. We ask that all residents review the following documents before visiting us this summer at the pool!
Thank you to all our wonderful residents! And we can't wait to see you at the pool this summer!
Grassland HOA Board of Directors